AWS Well-Architected Review
Based on the AWS Well-Architected Framework, Skyscrapers will review your AWS platform and practices. You will walk away with actionable advice, based on AWS best practices, to lower costs, drive better security and performance, adopt cloud-native architectures and have better scalability. Get a clear overview of major findings, the identification of High Risk Issues (HRI’s) and proposals on how to mitigate them.
For who is AWS Well-Architected Review
Does your SaaS or digital native company have one or more workloads running on Amazon Web Services? Do you want to know how well your current architecture and practices are aligned, compared to the best-practices as proposed by AWS? Then an AWS Well-Architected Review is ideal for your business!
Compared to figuring everything ourselves, talking to an expert from Skyscrapers really helped us accelerate our design process. They showed us all the available, realistic options including ones we wouldn't have thought about ourselves.Mark Nelissen, CTO & Founder, Gemsotec
What’s in it for you?
Receive guidance to improve and optimize your workloads and applications with AWS best practices across the 5 pillars of the Well-Architected Framework.
Identify and mitigate risks in your applications that can lead to cost savings and reduce the likelihood of security incidents, application outages, rapidly increasing costs, and performance issues.
Direct access to experts that have touched many similar, real-life production workloads in other projects.
Paves the way for follow-up projects and plans you may have.
How will we work together
Depending on availability and time needed to collect the necessary information, an engagement typically takes between 2 to 3 weeks. It typically goes like this:
- We start with a kick-off session to introduce the team on both sides, confirm the scope and, confirm the prerequisites and align on next steps.
- Skyscrapers prepares next steps with an initial exploration, setting up tooling and preparing interviews.
- In about 2- 3 sessions of about 1 to 2 hours each, we go through all of the questions with select members of your team.
- If needed, we perform a deeper exploration or do some additional research.
- We compile a report including a clear overview of major findings, the identification of High Risk Issues (HRI’s) and proposals on how to mitigate them.
- The report is presented and discussed in-depth. Potential remediations and next-steps are discussed.
Want more information on the specifics of this service, prerequisites and pricing?
Leave your details and we will get back to you.